The almond bite is a very good choice for a light dessert. It is seasonable any time of the year.
So when you desire something sweet you can simply taste a Mykonian almond bite without remorse.
A small almond bite has only 100 calories…(calories per 100 gr: 410kcal, fat (useful): 20gr, simple sugars: 35gr).
Check the list of suggested sweets of low calories that follows on which the almond bite is in first place!!!
- A small almond bite (100 calories)
- A small éclairs (200 calories)
- A must cookie (140 calories)
- 30 gr of pastel (sesame and honey energy bar) (192 calories)
- A piece of semolina halvah of 40gr (141 calories)
- A bowl of jelly with fruit (220gr/150calories)
- A small bowl of vanilla cream (200 calories)
- 2 loukoumi bites (130 calories)
- A piece of carrot cake (101 calories)
- 220 gr of cow yoghurt (120 calories)
- Or a spoonful of honey (63 calories)